Fuet Paprika 150g
- A modern variant of the traditional fuet, with its casing covered on a layer of paprika flakes
- A very special touch of taste which makes this fuet even better
- Originally from Catalonia, fuet is one of the most widespread sausages in Spain
Originally from Catalonia, fuet is one of the most widespread sausages in Spain, and it can be found in any Spanish supermarket. This is a modern variant of the traditional recipe, with its casing covered on a layer of paprika flakes, for a very special touch of taste that makes it even better.
Cerrillo is a company from La Rioja that elaborates meat preparations with the best quality cuts and makes the most of the La Rioja geographical conditions to achieve perfect air-drying and a great taste in all their products.
Presentation: 150g sausage on pork casing.
Ingredients: Pork meat, salt, paprika, lactose, milk protein, dextrose, dextrin, antioxidants E-301 and E331, spices, flavour enhancer E-621 and colouring E-120, wine (may contain sulphites), vegetable protein, aromas, preservatives E-250 and E-252 and natural casing.
Nutrition (per 100g):
- Energy: 442Kcal / 1834 Kj
- Fat: 34.1 g
- of which Saturated: 12.6 g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6 g
- of which Sugars: 2.6 g
- Protein: 32.7 g
- Salt: 4.6 g