Fuet with black pepper 150g
- This fuet has its edible pork casing covered in black pepper, for those who love strong flavours
- Originally from Catalonia, fuet is one of the most widespread sausages in Spain
- Created with care and ready to enjoy.
Fuet is a thin, dry-cured, sausage of pork, usually spiced with black pepper. This sausage has its edible pork casing also covered in black pepper, for those who love strong flavours. Originally from Catalonia, fuet is one of the most widespread sausages in Spain, and it can be found in any Spanish supermarket. Created with care and ready to enjoy.
Cerrillo is a company from La Rioja that elaborates meat preparations with the best quality cuts and makes the most of the La Rioja geographical conditions to achieve perfect air-drying and a great taste in all their products.
Presentation: 150g sausage on pork casing.
Ingredients: Pork meat, salt, paprika, lactose, milk protein, dextrose, dextrin, antioxidants E-301 and E331, spices, flavour enhancer E-621 and colouring E-120, wine (may contain sulphites), vegetable protein, aromas, preservatives E-250 and E-252 and natural casing.
Nutrition (per 100g):
- Energy: 442Kcal / 1834 Kj
- Fat: 34.1 g
- of which Saturated: 12.6 g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6 g
- of which Sugars: 2.6 g
- Protein: 32.7 g
- Salt: 4.6 g